- Light tan matching whip stitch around outer edge
- 51% recycled cotton & 49% recycled plastic bottles (and unbelievably soft)
- Each blanket uses 12 plastic bottles and saves 2250 gallons of water
50" X 60"
Upgrade your nap game with our 100% recycled throws and get cozy with a conscience.
Each blanket uses 12 water plastic bottles and saves 2250 gallons of water.
Unbelievably soft to the touch and just as soft on the environment.
The process uses no chemicals, and near zero CO2.
Blanket Care Instructions
- We always recommend hand washing, but you may also machine wash (gentle cycle) on cold.
- The easiest method for returning the blanket to form is having it professionally pressed at a dry cleaner. You may also iron.
- You can use a dry cleaner to both clean and press, but most dry cleaners use harsh chemicals that are questionable for humans and the environment, so we recommend dry cleaners only for the purpose of pressing.
- The best environmental practice is to clean with a soft cloth using water and biodegradable, phosphate-free soap.