Tria Serving Board
The Tria Serving Boards offers an innovative design with a great story. We use ours for cheese, crackers, charcuterie and more. Great for hors d'oeuvres or an anytime snack. These triangular beauties also work well as trivets, if you're looking to upgrade your hot-pot game. Available in two sizes. Each board is hand-milled and fashioned from reclaimed wood in Tennessee USA. Subtle variations and supposed 'imperfections' are in fact the beauty of recycled materials, adding to the uniqueness of each product.
- Small - 9.5" triangle
- Large - 12" triangle
Our 100% reclaimed hardwood cutting boards are durable, sustainable, and beautiful.
High-quality, old-growth hardwoods are naturally stronger and less prone to warping.
Reclaimed wood saves trees from being cut down.
The organic grain of each hardwood board carries the naturally beautiful imprint of the real tree from which it came.
Cutting Board Care Instructions
- Never let your cutting board sit in standing water!
- Avoid petroleum-based mineral oils for treatments.
- Clean monthly with coarse salt and a cut lemon.
- 2 - 3 times a month: treat with grapeseed oil or coconut oil.
- After each use: the best environmental practice is to clean with a soft cloth using warm water and biodegradable, phosphate-free soap.