Rhumba Serving Board
We named the Rhumba Serving Board for it's innovative shape and also as a nod to the vibrant and now classic dance - a little bit formal ballroom, a little bit beach rhythm, always full of feeling. That evokes the versatility of this serving board collection. Also available in Long size. Each board is hand-milled and fashioned from reclaimed wood in Tennessee USA. Subtle variations and supposed 'imperfections' are in fact the beauty of recycled materials, adding to the uniqueness of each product.
- Roughly 12" x 9"
Expected ship date December 30.
Our 100% reclaimed hardwood cutting boards are durable, sustainable, and beautiful.
High-quality, old-growth hardwoods are naturally stronger and less prone to warping.
Reclaimed wood saves trees from being cut down.
The organic grain of each hardwood board carries the naturally beautiful imprint of the real tree from which it came.
Cutting Board Care Instructions
- Never let your cutting board sit in standing water!
- Avoid petroleum-based mineral oils for treatments.
- Clean monthly with coarse salt and a cut lemon.
- 2 - 3 times a month: treat with grapeseed oil or coconut oil.
- After each use: the best environmental practice is to clean with a soft cloth using warm water and biodegradable, phosphate-free soap.