Budapest Chef's Board (rectangle)
- 100% repurposed Hardwood
- 16" X 22" X 1.5"
Our 100% reclaimed hardwood cutting boards are durable, sustainable, and beautiful.
High-quality, old-growth hardwoods are naturally stronger and less prone to warping.
Reclaimed wood saves trees from being cut down.
The organic grain of each hardwood board carries the naturally beautiful imprint of the real tree from which it came.
Cutting Board Care Instructions
- Never let your cutting board sit in standing water!
- Avoid petroleum-based mineral oils for treatments.
- Clean monthly with coarse salt and a cut lemon.
- 2 - 3 times a month: treat with grapeseed oil or coconut oil.
- After each use: the best environmental practice is to clean with a soft cloth using warm water and biodegradable, phosphate-free soap.